The NWO (Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research) Endangered Language Research Programme (ELP) will hold its 2nd International Workshop September 7, 2007, at the University of Amsterdam. The theme of the workshop is Language Description and Linguistic Typology. The keynote speakers will be Dr Peter Austin (SOAS, London), and Dr Claire Moyse-Faurie (CNRS-LACITO, Paris). Read more at: NWO – Invitation to the 2nd International ELP Workshop, September 7, 2007 .
- Amanda on The Bare Necessities in India
- Sunny Sistems, The Art Company | Birds' Words on Mahabalipuram
- Books in Chennai, Part III: Higginbotham’s | Birds' Words on Saved by the Neighborhood Library
- Books in Chennai, Part III: Higginbotham’s | Birds' Words on Madras Crocodile Bank Trust
- Books in Chennai, Part III: Higginbotham’s | Birds' Words on Books in Chenna: Anna Centenary Library and Starmark